- Applicants of the eligible countries/territories can apply online between 4 days to 30 days in advance of the date of arrival into India. Example : If you are applying on 1st April, then applicant can select arrival date from 5th April to 4th May.
- Recent front facing photograph with white background and photo page of Passport containing personal details like name, date of birth, nationality , expiry date etc. to be uploaded by the applicant. The application may be rejected if the uploaded document/s and photograph are not clear / as per specification.
- eTV fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing of the application and is not dependent on either Grant or Rejection status of VISA.
- Applicant should carry a copy of eTV along with him/her at the time of travel.
- Biometric details of the applicant will be captured at Immigration area, on arrival in India.
- The validity of VISA will be 30 days from the date of arrival in India.
- eTV is valid for entry through 16 designated Airports i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi. However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
- This facility is in addition to the existing VISA services.
- e-Tourist VISA (eTV) is allowed for a maximum of two visits in a calendar year.
- e-Tourist VISA (eTV) once issued on arrival is Only single entry, non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
Celebrate Holi with Trabug get 1GB Data Free!
- Applicants can track the status of their application online by clicking VISA status.
- Nationals of Yellow Fever affected countries must carry YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CARD at the time of arrival in India, otherwise they may be quarantined for 6 days upon arrival in India. Please visit our Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare latest guidelines regarding yellow fever countries here.
- The eTV fees are divided into four slabs of ZERO, US$25, US$48 and US$60, depending on nationality, plus a bank fee of 2.5% of the visa fee. Citizens of the following countries do not pay a visa fee — Afghanistan, Argentina, Bangladesh, DPR Korea, Jamaica, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Seychelles (up to 3 months), South Africa and Uruguay
- The fee must be paid at least 4 days before the expected date of travel otherwise application will not be processed. To know the fee applicable on your Country/Territory please Click here .
Some tips for regarding payment of fees:
Be careful while making payment of the eTV fee. If the number of unsuccessful attempts is more than three (03), then the Application ID would be blocked and the applicant would be required to apply afresh by filling the application form again and regenerating a new Application ID.
The VISA fee payment status updation may take up to 2 hours due to technical reasons/network delays. Applicants are advised to wait for 2 hours before payment of VISA fee again. In cases, where VISA fee has been deducted but status is not updated, the applicants are advised to verify their payment status by clicking on ‘Verify Payment/Pay VISA Fee’ tab or by clicking on the link Verify Payment.
Before re-applying, the applicants are requested to wait for 4 hours for payment status updating, after final submission of the application form and payment of the fee. The payment status updating may take up to 4 hours
Getting an e-Visa will also help you to get Trabug.
Trabug is a unique solution. It provides you a high-end smartphone and 4G SIM card with unlimited data. All the information about localised services is preloaded and it is delivered at your doorstep anywhere in India. For a better travelling experience get Trabug.
For any assistance, call 24 * 7 VISA support center at +91-11-24300666 or send an email to email@example.com
While getting a VISA is now easier, getting a mobile connection in India still requires a lot of paperwork and time. If you prefer to do things online, check out our travel offerings at Trabug. We provide a smartphone loaded with helpful travel information and services, bundled with voice and a 4G data plan to keep you connected. If you want to know more, read about 20 ways in which Trabug can benefit you.
You might also want to read these: